Coolant, Vacuum and Inlet Hoses

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Boggie

Coolant, Vacuum and Inlet Hoses

Post by Boggie »

Hi All,

I am in the UK and looking for the following new parts. Can anyone help? My local BMW dealer are struggling to identify and source them:

1. Full set of all the larger engine bay coolant hoses in the engine bay (between rad and engine, engine and heater matrix, heater matrix/engine to heater control valve etc).

NB: I don't need the 4x smaller 8mm hoses that attach the top of the rad to the expansion tank, thermostat housing and manifold(?). These all join together in a plastic 4 way pipe connector near the front of the engine / thermostat housing area.

2. I do need the four way plastic small coolant hose union mentioned above (IE the connector that joins the smaller 8mm pipes from rad top, thermostat, expansion tank and under the manifold(?))

3. Rocker cover to Plenum breather pipe (across the top of the engine).

4. The rather unusual 3 way breather hose setup (looks like a large letter W) that joins the plenum to inlet manifold and intake (underneath the inlet manifold).

5. Airbox/MAF to Plenum intake corrugated hose.

6. A full set of 6x Plenum to throttle body corrugated hoses.

Thanks,
Ian
1985 M635CSI
Classic Car and Bike Collector & Restorer.
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Coolant, Vacuum and Inlet Hoses

Post by ron »

They are ALWAYS rustier than you thought!!!!!!
'85 M #228
'87 M #367
'88 High line.
'10 X5
‘84 Alfasud 1.5 ti
Boggie

Re: Coolant, Vacuum and Inlet Hoses

Post by Boggie »

Ron,

You are a star! I had forgotten the realOEM link you sent me when I first joined the forum. Oh... the hours I have spent looking for this information and it was right under my nose. I owe you a pint!
I found exactly what I was looking for but you have to be careful to drill down to the detail as a number of the pipes are not required for pre86 M635 cars due to slightly differing setup. I have posted the information HERE so others might find it in future.

Cheers!
Ian
1985 M635CSI
Classic Car and Bike Collector & Restorer.