BBS RA wheels for sale

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

IconSix

BBS RA wheels for sale

Post by IconSix »

Hi everyone I have a set of BBS RA staggered set for sale. 16x7 et11 x2 and 16x8 et24 x2 5x120

I had the lips polished and painted centers in silver with a nice glossy clear coat. I have the original BBS center caps that are stainless steel and those are polished too. No scrapes, bends or road rash. These wheels look great and would compliment any vintage BMW.
I live in the Bay Area so I can meet those in the area or ship those that need shipping but you'll have to pay for this.

Unfortunately my pic files are too big for the website and can't resize at the moment.

1650.00 B/O.

PM me if interested. I can send pics from phone or email to you.

Thanks in advance.

Chris.
IconSix

Re: BBS RA wheels for sale

Post by IconSix »

Okay I was able to resize these pics. I hope that these will attract an interest for the rims.

Thanks for looking.

Chris
Attachments
IMG_3891.jpg
IMG_3891.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 10970 times
IMG_3890.jpg
IMG_3890.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 10970 times
IMG_3889.jpg
IMG_3889.jpg (940.51 KiB) Viewed 10970 times
IMG_3022.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 10970 times
tschultz

Post by tschultz »

GLWS. They look like nice wheels but it may be difficult to get that price with a single piece wheel.

I had a staggered set and got the lips polished and wasn't able to sell them for over $1000. They weren't as pristine as yours but you may be holding them for a while if you are stuck at that price.

I'm hoping you have the rare matching centercaps...
http://www.Drive4Corners.com
'79 635CSi Revival
'80 635CSi
'83 633CSi Callaway Turbo continued as 1988 535is Turbo
SOLD: '81 635CSi/A
IconSix

Post by IconSix »

GLWS. They look like nice wheels but it may be difficult to get that price with a single piece wheel.

I had a staggered set and got the lips polished and wasn't able to sell them for over $1000. They weren't as pristine as yours but you may be holding them for a while if you are stuck at that price.

I'm hoping you have the rare matching centercaps...
Thanks for your comments. I don't know when you posted your rims for sale or what size and dimensions you had but, someone that knows that these wheels are rare and are period correct will be exceptionally happy with this investment. Not more then 6 months ago another set sold for this exact price.
If you look on Ebay there are a few sets for Porsche and Mercedes that aren't polished like mine and are going for 1400.00 and 1500.00. I will say weren't as hot as mine. LOL

Yes, I do have the matching stainless steel center caps that are included with this purchase.
I didn't take any pictures of the backside of the rims but are just as pristine as the fronts.
Price is asking and not set in stone. But not 1k.

Thanks again for your interest.
Attachments
IMG_4003.jpg
IMG_4003.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 10894 times
IconSix

Post by IconSix »

TTT
nyc6

Post by nyc6 »

not rare at all. you can get 3pc bbs for that price. might want to lower your price.
IconSix

Post by IconSix »

not rare at all. you can get 3pc bbs for that price. might want to lower your price.
If you notice they just posted non reconditioned BBS RS for two thousand. And another set for two thousand five hundred. Before you post inaccurate information, check the market and know what your saying. If someone has an offer I'd entertain the notion. These wheels aren't as common as the RS and are less expensive too. Anyone that gets these won't be susceptible to the "three piece leak"
tmoretta

Post by tmoretta »

I have the same wheels on my recently purchased M6. Problem is that it is getting increasingly difficult to find tires to fit these wheels. My car has 225 50 front tires and 265 45 rear. No company makes that size tire for rear anymore. I don't know what I will do to replace them.
fbobberts

Post by fbobberts »

RAs on a Big Coupe.
1985 635 CSi, manuf date 11/85, 5 spd manual.
zinnocoupe

Post by zinnocoupe »

IconSix wrote:
If you notice they just posted non reconditioned BBS RS for two thousand. And another set for two thousand five hundred. Before you post inaccurate information, check the market and know what your saying. If someone has an offer I'd entertain the notion. These wheels aren't as common as the RS and are less expensive too. Anyone that gets these won't be susceptible to the "three piece leak"

They are very nice wheels, in fact I love them. I can't really give a value for what I think they are worth, but people can post and ask what ever they want for things on ebay or elsewhere. Its what they sell for that matters. When you post something here you have to expect comments or opinions. GLWS
1979 Euro 635ci no longer a basketcase, just a running rust bucket!
1977 530i Partially restored and running now!
1987 635csi 60K KM Garage Queen
baders
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by baders »

I have to say that it is bad form to pile into another's sale thread offering pricing advice [-X
1986 635csi LOCUTUS / Arktis Blau Metallic / Pearl Beige / S38B36/ Close ratio dogleg 5sp
2002 E46 M3 / Topaz Blau Metallic / Black Nappa / 6 speed SMG software tuned / Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers / CMP RACP reinforcement
zinnocoupe

Post by zinnocoupe »

Baders, I'm not sure I agree with that statement. I would say its bad form to be insulting or condescending. I was neither. Isn't "advise" part of why we are here. I have noticed that " some" sellers are actually happy to receive advise and hints. Many will take the advise offered and move towards a successful sale. Or not. I do apologize if I piled in. Not my intention. GLWS
1979 Euro 635ci no longer a basketcase, just a running rust bucket!
1977 530i Partially restored and running now!
1987 635csi 60K KM Garage Queen
baders
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by baders »

I don't think there's any need to apologise. It's just one of those netiquette things. A seller is quite entitled to ask what ever price he wants. If he gets no response, he usually works it out. It's not a biggy here on BC though as we are all pretty civil people (love that). Other forums however ](*,)
1986 635csi LOCUTUS / Arktis Blau Metallic / Pearl Beige / S38B36/ Close ratio dogleg 5sp
2002 E46 M3 / Topaz Blau Metallic / Black Nappa / 6 speed SMG software tuned / Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers / CMP RACP reinforcement
nyc6

Post by nyc6 »

tmoretta wrote:I have the same wheels on my recently purchased M6. Problem is that it is getting increasingly difficult to find tires to fit these wheels. My car has 225 50 front tires and 265 45 rear. No company makes that size tire for rear anymore. I don't know what I will do to replace them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=265+45r ... 8&oe=utf-8