1979 633CSI 4-Speed Part-Out

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

HoovesLV

1979 633CSI 4-Speed Part-Out

Post by HoovesLV »

Hey guys, I've got a 1979 633 that I'm going ahead and parting out. I picked it up a couple years ago after being told that everything I was going to need was in the trunk. After removing a few things and realizing that everything isn't there I've decided that it's going to be best for my wallet (and sanity) to part it out. I have quite a bit more than what is photographed and will happily provide pictures of anything you guys want. I'm not too keen on what everything is worth so shoot me what you think is a fair offer and I'll let you know if I have it.

I'm willing to ship some parts to the lower 48. If you're in Las Vegas you can pick up, if you're in Southern California we can see about arrangements for me to drop off to you.

Here's a few photos of the car/parts: http://imgur.com/a/VdGyG
nyc6

Re: 1979 633CSI 4-Speed Part-Out

Post by nyc6 »

euro bumpers?
HoovesLV

Post by HoovesLV »

nyc6 wrote:euro bumpers?
Unfortunately it's got US Market bumpers :/
HoovesLV

Post by HoovesLV »

Hey everyone! I spent a few days in the hospital so I haven't gotten a chance to respond to the emails that I've gotten recently. Along with that, due to my account being so new I can not yet respond to PMs. If you go ahead and shoot me an email I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I should also have a few more pictures of the car and various part up when I get home from work tonight.

-Chad
brickwhite

Post by brickwhite »

would you be willing to cut come metal out of the floor?

I need the Metal that holds the Driver (left)seat to the floor (front part)

- 12 535i
- 92 325ic