Spin on oil filter adapters

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Spin on oil filter adapters

Post by bpoliakoff »

I am thinking about making another run of the spin on oil filter adapters. These are a no brainer to install and utilize a filter for a big block Ford such as a Fram PH8a. I can provide the adapters to fit a filter head that uses a 4" can or the type that use a 3.5" can. I need to do them in a run of 6. Usually I sell them for $150 doing 1 at a time. If 6 people step up, here and on other forums I have these posted on, I will do $130 shipped in the USA
Attachments
Complete filter unit.jpg
Complete filter unit.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 24791 times
filter parts (2).jpg
filter parts (2).jpg (80.77 KiB) Viewed 24791 times
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Spin on oil filter adapters

Post by bpoliakoff »

Need 1 more person for sure to make this a goer
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
craggd

Post by craggd »

Bert,

This will fit the M90? All M30? I'd add one to my '80 635Csi if it would fit, count me in. Thanks, Dave
'80 Euro 635CSi
'88 M5
'75 3.0Si
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bpoliakoff »

They will fit any M30/M90 configuration pre 89. I have one of each. I have one to fit an early M30 configuration, two to fit a later configuration. The cans to be replaced are either 4" or 3.5" diameter. The 4" and most 3.5" cans bolt through the bottom and the later 3.5" cans bolt through the top. I can furnish with any of the above configurations, I do have one on my M90 so that is a known configuration as well.