Full Power E28 Pearl Beige Sport Seats - Mid-Michigan

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

yodman

Full Power E28 Pearl Beige Sport Seats - Mid-Michigan

Post by yodman »

Hey guys,

I've got a pair of Pearl Biege sport seats for sale. Full power seats. Should be heated as well.

E28 specific, and possibly up to mid-1987 E24. Not sure of exact year range. Can get pictures of electrical harnesses too.

Will bolt into E24, but have no back seat access handle. Plugs and pins are very different than my 1989 E24, hence selling.

Leather is very good on passenger seat, and "good" on driver seat. Upper bolster has a small tear, both bolsters are dirty with grime. Would clean up nice I am sure.

Driver lower bolster is leaned out, and I think front tab on frame is broken. Easily re-welded and bent.

Was told that all power options work.

Price is $450 picked up within reasonable distance, or $500 delivered up to two hours from my home in Durand, Michigan (48429).

I work down in Warren, Michigan, therefore much closer to the Ohio Border if someone wanted to come up during the work week.

Will consider trades for M30 turbo parts, as I am piecing together a build.

Will also consider trades for manual E28/E24 sport seats, no matter the color or leather condition. I only want the foam (and mechanicals if possible) to be intact.

Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152796536 ... res/604815
1989 BMW 635csi - Betty White - AWII/Natur - M30 5M - 117k - 18" Style 37s