Parts left over from '79 635CSi part-out + some Misc.

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

wkohler

Parts left over from '79 635CSi part-out + some Misc.

Post by wkohler »

I parted a 10/78 635CSi last year. Yes, my post count is very low. My old account was removed for non-use a few years ago and I have made a post or two on MyE28.com over the years. I have some E24-specific stuff available. I drove the car and confirmed everything worked after I got it in 2015 but I parted it a couple years later.

I have the following parts left from this car (the car is long gone - very rusty):

-A pair of very nice chrome side mirrors - chrome has minimal pitting and plastic ring is free of cracks, glass is aged - $150/set
-Very nice front grilles - shockingly nice - kidneys are dinged though, but if you're going to paint them lime green, they could be a good set. (///M badge not included) -$100/set (kidneys are gift with purchase)
-Two pair of very nice tail lamp lenses
-Nice pair of euro E24 tail lamp reflectors (has metal reflector for rear fogs along with bulb holder, etc, nice silver paint) Also have one more but can't remember which side along with a US one.
-Complete oil cooler setup with lines, cooler and the filter housing - $200
-Euro Czech panel for early cars - $30
-Three Euro clusters - two Federalized, one is not from a 635 - most likely 630CSi. Two orange needle 635 clusters, one still with km speedo, but needles broken.
-3.07 open (Non-LSD) differential complete with the fluid vent collection apparatus (will not separate) - $450
-Wiper Transmission with motor (offer)
-Trunk latch assembly (offer)
-Flywheel (16lb L-Jet flywheel, needs resurfacing, can include clutch as well) - $250
-G265/5 sport transmission (dogleg) - $2200 (I can include driveshaft, bell housing (L-Jet or Motronic), shifter and crossmember for extra cost)

I can get specific photos of the parts and send them to you if you send me an email address or phone number via PM.

I also have a few parts left from an '85 M635CSi I worked on in 2011:

Used door seals - nice and pliable, no cracking - $200/set
Front Euro bumper rubber pieces - $150 for everything shown except plate bracket (used that on a friend's car).
Sunroof panel from '87 L6 (purchased to replace rusty panel in the M635, but later style) - $100

This is the inside of the piece that was on the left side of the bumper.

And the door seals:

I'm open to reasonable offers on the stuff. Prices don't include shipping. Located in Phoenix, AZ 85009