Tool Kit SOLD

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tool Kit SOLD

Post by bpoliakoff »

I have an immaculate tool kit that has all appropriate Heyco tools for a large case kit. There are no filler tools from a motorcycle or small case kit which are incorrect. The screw drivers are the correct square green handles not the replacement type. All of the hard to get pieces are here including the hard to find emergency window tools as well as the emergency tool for the sunroof and a new blue cloth as well. I would very conservatively rate these a 9.7 out of 10/ The fellows here that have bought kits from me can attest to the quality off what I offer. The cheapest set on ebay right now is $495 and it is pure crap. My price is $395 shipped in the CONUS. These are getting harder to find. This is the first one I have been able to put together in over a year.I am open to a fair and reasonable offer.
tool kit 1.jpg
tool kit 1.jpg (653.07 KiB) Viewed 28219 times
SOLD
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tool Kit SOLD

Post by bpoliakoff »

SOLD
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.