Quickest M6 sale on Facebook Part II

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Daddy shark

Quickest M6 sale on Facebook Part II

Post by Daddy shark »

Hey good morning everyone. I'm the guy who purchased the "quickest M6 sale on facebook" LOL! While it was a quick sale, it was a risky decision...and I am happy to report "baby blue" is up and running like a champion after a deep slumber of at least 3-4 years. (California plate says '07)The motor was brought back to life slowly, being properly heat cycled by Le Tran/2002Garagewerks and has since received all new injectors/plugs/plug wires/fuel lines/FPR/both fuel pumps, throttle body adjustments/cap/rotor/gas tank out and full flush, etc. So far she's received $2,000 in parts and probably be about $3,500 in labor at Le Tran's 2002garagewerks shop in Ontario, about 30 minutes away from where the car was in Hacienda Heights. I'm hoping to be able to load the car up on a car hauler next Monday to make her trans-America journey to Raleigh, NC where we'll continue to work on the car. It basically needs "just about everything" as any car would that has sat for an extended period of time.

I have gotten several inquiries as to whether I would entertain offers on the car, and I would indeed sell this car due to the fact it's probably a project greater than what I expected back in December. As much as I'd love to keep it, the car still needs all new seals/gaskets in trans/diff/motor/front end/rear end/address the interior/electrical/hvac, etc. Everything a car would need after sitting for an extended period of time. Feel free to make me an offer that I can't say no to, otherwise the car is headed to the East Coast this Monday/the last weekend in January where we'll get her on the lift and start working on her ourselves. It's absolutely super clean/zero rust underneath, being a 2 owner AZ and then southern CA car it's entire life. If you are looking for a great e24 M6 this car is worth every penny of anyone's investment, and I'm going to offer it here first to the real e24 M6 enthusiasts before I make a real decision as to whether or not I can keep this car to the general public. I would also be open minded to selling my 2003 Imola Red M5 158k in phenomenal condition (red/black ostrich interior all options) so I can keep the M6. Either way, one's gotta go, can't afford to keep both. Any questions regarding sale on M5/M6 feel free to email me directly at [email protected].
SenorShark

Re: Quickest M6 sale on Facebook Part II

Post by SenorShark »

Do you have more information on the car? Not everyone is active on facebook. That will probably be more efficient than people emailing you over and over and it will be better for the prospective buyers. :)

Thanks
------------------------------
85 635CSI Euro - Schwarz
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26741
85 635CSI Euro - Diamantschwarz
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=29839
Others:
'86 Porsche 944
Daddy shark

Re: Quickest M6 sale on Facebook Part II

Post by Daddy shark »

Hey Senior Shark. For more information please email me [email protected] and I can easily send you the car details and extensive google photos. 131k Royal Blau/Light Gray leather. All original panels/no accidents. I don't know how to post photos here.