Euro Stripes

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Euro Stripes

Post by bpoliakoff »

I am doing a short run of euro stripes Through Thursday. Cost will be $150 in black or white $20 additional for metallic silver. The stripes for the airdam are included. When available, these were over $550 at the dealer. These are 100% as original. Cost of shipping in the lower 48 is included. The stripes are also appropriate for E12 E23 and e30. Cost for a 4 door car is an additional $20
small 3.jpg
small 3.jpg (58.54 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.
rrrs

Re: Euro Stripes

Post by rrrs »

Hi,

is there any chance to get a set made in gold (similar dark gold to BBS wheels)?
Would love to use gold to match the BBS wheels!
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Euro Stripes

Post by bpoliakoff »

I am sure I can do metallic gold but am afraid to stick my neck out and blindly tell you it will match your wheel color. I am leaving town for a week. When I get back I can get some color samples and mail them to you for your approval and do it that way. Otherwise I would rather just pass on it. Let me know by pm or better yet email and include yours as it is more efficient to communicate that way if you have further interest
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.