745 based Turbo Kit- with upgraded K27

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

9mil

745 based Turbo Kit- with upgraded K27

Post by 9mil »

I am letting all my turbo stuff go - this was on an M106 that I rebuilt (hence it isnt running anymore) and everything is in working order and not affected by the motor failing. That motor is also available and was running- but the head was getting loud and the motor got tight- probably oil issue. I had an extra motor in the garage and just swapped it out as I have too many projects and just wanted the E24 running and driving. It has APR studs, MLS headgasket, brand new head- motor was totally gone through- so good parts in there, but I have not taken it apart to inspect- I'm done!

Everything is located in Atlanta GA- can ship-

There are some knockoff parts that are pretty much worthless, but they take the spot and work for testing- so I don't think everything it gold, but there are some cool parts that are hard to find or hard to make, so that is where the value stands- here we go:

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/M1Yt5enARYBSj1v66

• K27 that was rebuilt and worked with larger wheel from PureTurbos- Maybe 1000 miles on it-GT3582R compressor wheel which is 61/82mm (Have receipt of course)
• Associated oil lines and such for the turbo supply line. I also have a 745 oil filter housing with the output for oil line
• 745i Log manifold and replacement studs/bolts (cutting rings still installed)
• Boost gauge-
• Wideband and Boost gauge pre-cut faceplate for astray mounting in E24
• Begi RRFPR - I think it was a knock off, but I have never seen a knock off and I replaced all the internals/ diaphragm with Begi parts.
• Knock off Tial Wastegate with multiple springs 7 and 11LB that I remember off hand
• Knock off HKS SSSQ BOV with some piping
• Random intake piping with breather hose prefabbed in
• Stock MAF that has spring tightened
• 745 manifold Wastegate adapter that worked in an E24- I think it has the closest tolerance of all the M30 cars
• Electronic Boost Controller- 2 stage with a dial- nothing super special but it does have the solenoid and switch for the glove box (high/low boost) and the knob to dial up and back - no readout
• Full 3in turbo back exhaust - I had my local shop do it- see pics. Has a new magnaflow muffler for center exit.
• Motor Mount that is recessed to allow for turbo

Hit me with what you need - i will break apart... but $1000 for all of it!
Turbo Stuff: $1,000 plus shipping
1987 635CSI 5spd
1984 928S Black/Black 5spd
1988 Lotus Esprit - LS1 swap
1996 VFR750
Other stuff not nearly interesting
rrrs

Re: 745 based Turbo Kit- with upgraded K27

Post by rrrs »

Hello,

I sent you a PM, please if you could check and let me know if you received it.

Thanks a lot, Robert
Webblybear

Re: 745 based Turbo Kit- with upgraded K27

Post by Webblybear »

Hey there, just curious if youve still got the M106 and such for sale. I know the post is pretty old.