New Member - Here's the mandatory Photo Uploads!

Pics...we want PICS!!!

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

weejangus

New Member - Here's the mandatory Photo Uploads!

Post by weejangus »

Hi All,

Okay, so you may have seen my other post regarding a little running issue with my newly acquired 635 csi... namely, it doesn't run! But while that's getting sorted, I thought I would introduce the car to you all!

The following photos are from last Friday - these showing the moment the car arrived in Scotland after travelling up from the south of England!

These two photos were taken later the same day... about 4 minutes before it decided it didn't want to drive anymore.

And finally, some shots of it being recovered and taken to a local garage for diagnosis and repair!

And, as a little bonus, the reason I have wanted one of these cars since the age of about 4... this is my dad with his 635 csi back in the 1980's!

Oh, fun fact, the guy you can see in the photos above watching my car come off the transporter and then jumping in the driver seat is my dad - over 30 years after he sold his own 635! I think he may have been more exited about this car arriving than I was!
7thtolast

Re: New Member - Here's the mandatory Photo Uploads!

Post by 7thtolast »

Thats awesome....I often think about owning my fathers first car.....the 70s Ford Capri!
In fact he owned 2.....both were red, 1 he owned in Portugal with the euro retangular lights....we immigrated to the states in 1970, where he bought the same car...only it had the us style 4 round headlight set up!
Im pretty sure he was more exited than you....as you get older you get more sentemental!
Cheers
1988 Black BMW M6...7th to the last North American M6 built.
One of six with the black Nappa leather interior.
Ronnie Wilson

Re: New Member - Here's the mandatory Photo Uploads!

Post by Ronnie Wilson »

Hi, fantastic, welcome to the madness 👍
Ronnie
Liverpool uk.
1986 635csi.
Bronze Beige Metallic.