visit the www.BigCoupe.com homepage                     Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search bigcoupe.com Forum Index
      A Forum dedicated to the true Shark                       new server                                                       

bigcoupe.com Forum Index » Cars and Parts for sale » NOT A SHARK BUT A 1985 745i E23 Factory Turbo!
NOT A SHARK BUT A 1985 745i E23 Factory Turbo!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quote
bimmerbros

Hello all you Sharksters,
I am offering up a 1985 745i factory turbo E23. Yes it is NOT an E24 BUT the engine and turbo alone are worth the price for a conversion. And the rest of the car is decent also. A few details:
Parting out OR buy the whole running driving car! Rare classic collectible euro model with factory turbo. 4 speed auto transmission, REAR DIFF, 99.9% rust-free body parts, buffalo leather interior with electric seats, working original becker radio, choice of two sets of wheels [either the 18" M parallel replicas or the black 17" ASAs. GREAT PARTS FOR E28s or...? WILL NOT PASS SMOG SO TECHNICALLY SELLING AS A "PARTS CAR" California buyers responsible for getting it smogged and DMV fees of $250. ONLY 2,222 FIRM! CALL ONLY PLEASE 650-307-2251. See MANY photos at this link: https://picasaweb.google.com/bimmerbros/1984BMW745iFACTORYTURBO#

NOT A SHARK BUT A 1985 745i E23 Factory Turbo!
  bigcoupe.com Forum Index » Cars and Parts for sale