WTB: Kidney Grilles

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Drewdown

WTB: Kidney Grilles

Post by Drewdown »

Looking for a pair of kidney grilles for my 87. If anyone has a set available please pm me.

Or if anyone knows where I can get a set let me know, I think they’re NLA. It’s one of the last few pieces I need to finish out my resto project so any help would be greatly appreciated
billy bee

Re: WTB: Kidney Grilles

Post by billy bee »

I have some. I'll try to snap some pictures next time I'm at the shop. They are in good shape. The tabs seem to be intact. But I'll post some pictures here in the next several days...

--bb
Drewdown

Post by Drewdown »

billy bee wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:09 pm I have some. I'll try to snap some pictures next time I'm at the shop. They are in good shape. The tabs seem to be intact. But I'll post some pictures here in the next several days...

--bb
Thanks very much, really appreciate it.
billy bee

Post by billy bee »

The have the photos hosted on SmugMug. For a closer look, go there: https://billybee.smugmug.com/Cars/Shark/. The kidney pics are on the last pages of that gallery.

billy bee

Post by billy bee »

Evidently, these are getting to be pretty hard to find. I sold mine on eBay this week for $350. Woof. Shocked me. Buyer was over-the-moon happy. He said he had been searching for a two years for them. Maybe he’s not a very good searcher, but he was motivated to buy.

Just adding a data point to the conversation.

—bb
plip1953

Post by plip1953 »

Are we sure they aren't still available from BMW?

I have a full set or all four front grilles from my '88 635CSi that came off at around 70k miles, but of course these are in the UK.
Phil

1988 Highline 635 CSi