FEELER - Mid -80s e24 Sprt Seats - Electric - Beige/Natur

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

stokjeep

FEELER - Mid -80s e24 Sprt Seats - Electric - Beige/Natur

Post by stokjeep »

Hi all,

I bought a pair of mid 80's e24 Sport Style Electric Buckets from ebay about 2 years ago - planned to restore/reupholster so that the stitching style matches the later cars and fix foam etc and then put into my car ( an 88 )

I got them out a month or so ago and had them setup on some blocking and was sitting in them and I just do not find the fit "comfortable" as I am not on the skinny side.

I paid just under 1000 usd plus 200 shipping from CA to WA State

Looking to sell them off - willing to entertain reasonable offers - honestly not expecting to break even at this point and can happily list on ebay and CL and other boards if no one here is interested - shipping will be as required to get them to your location - I am in Canada but can probably get them shipped from USA/WA State 98295 if you are in USA.

I do not have photos handy - will add some photos as soon as I can get them out again.

Please post if you have any interest.

Trying to give members here first crack at them.
1988 635csi
2005 Audi A4 Quattro
2007 Ram 2500
2011 Ram 1500
sansouci
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sansouci »

It's not clear from your post whether they have been reupholstered or restored yet.
BTW, I think beige and natur are different colors.
Sansouci
84 E24 633Csi Auto, Bronzit/PearlBeige 6997510
93 E32 740il M60 Auto, Alpenweis/Ultramarine
60 528i M30 5-speed Green/Beige (crushed)
71 240Z 4-speed White/Blue (rusty & sold)
65 396 Chevelle 4-speed, Marina Blue/Black (stolen)
zinnocoupe

Post by zinnocoupe »

pm sent
Noct

Post by Noct »

sansouci wrote:It's not clear from your post whether they have been reupholstered or restored yet.
BTW, I think beige and natur are different colors.
I think you got a good deal for reupholstered seats... please let us know the condition or clarify. These seats are certainly hard to come by, but as I've been in the market for them for a long time and purchased 3 so far I can tell you not too many folks will step up for what you may have paid for old leather. If someone really wants it and they've got plenty of dough, then yes because you don't know when a set will come around again.

Keep us updated. I may be interested in the passenger side later. Thanks.
BlackBetty

Post by BlackBetty »

Just to make a point, sportseats for an e24 are indeed hard to come by... I looked for a long time for mine and ended up getting them out of England...one benefit of that is that the drivers seat is like new :D
The only thing I could find in the States was pretty worn out and beyond the point of cleaning and re dyeing .... So another grand for a decent recovering job.. Mine actually came out of a late e24, with all the seat controls on the seat itself, had to get the center console/parking brake cover without the buttons as well....I guess I would like to say, if you find a set, grab them, not getting any easier to find..A grand sound like a pretty good deal to me...
Pete
1988 Black 635 csi, 130 k miles