Help Support Bigcoupe.com

President Donald J Trump makes history...

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: ron, bfons, GRNSHRK

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:51 pm

Jlc wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:55 pm
CSGuy wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:25 pm
Agreed, presidents don't control prices when it comes to nickles and pennies but their policies do influence direction
True.
Actually, the Fed tries to control inflation around 2%. It will be interesting to see how things play out once there is some sembelance of a normal economy. High demand and short supply of things like cars, cotton have driven up prices; once supply chains return to normal we should see some easing.
The fed is the equivalent of a house painter, they paint the policy pig and to that point inflation under biden has reached levels not seen since jimmy carter. Supply chain, I won't speak for the rest of the country but in california, a governer with something on his mind beyond his hair and programing the state's children should be able to come up with a workable solution. As for a recovering economy, biden seems to be doing all he can to prevent or slow the recovery. Note bidens failure to meet employment targets for the last 2 months
Interestingly, inflation was rising under trump until the pandemic hit.
Rising but in a controlled manner, not the 1970's manner that bidens policies have brought us


If you're talking about the guy in Glendale he was arrested for spitting on and threatening people.
Glendale is way farther than a jog to the beach. Arrests included a couple of surfers, a kayaker, and lifeguards landed a boat on the beach at Santa Monica to arrest a jogger.

Yea, Florida can be pretty bad.
Funny, but I was thinking more along these lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hahONQZNjMU

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm

sharkfan wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:09 am
CSGuy wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Your saying those things didn't happen, I'm suggesting you get out more because they did and they happened in a state been under blue rule for many years

So yes, it is a factual answer. I can't help it that you don't like
So those two things on their own make it a 'liberal shithole'?

May I suggest you get more and see what the rest of the country and the world is like.
You must have missed the "keep it simple" part of my statement. However, given the shape London's in, I can see you viewing those things as minor.
What I disagree with is your willingness to accept them as normal.

Jlc
Bigcoupe 100 Post club
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:27 pm
Location: Atl

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by Jlc » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:29 pm

CSGuy wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:25 pm
The fed is the equivalent of a house painter, they paint the policy pig and to that point inflation
The control the money supply and since Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon they have some good levers to control it.
under biden has reached levels not seen since jimmy carter.
Actually, the Fed's estimate of 4.2% for the year is less during the GHW Bush high points. We'll have to see how accurate the Fed's 2.2 for 2022 estimate is. Frankly, if we can be reccovered by 2022 and keep inflation at or near the Fed target of 2% the economy will be doing well.
Supply chain, I won't speak for the rest of the country but in california, a governer with something on his mind beyond his hair and programing the state's children should be able to come up with a workable solution.
You can't magically create new ports and truck drivers.
As for a recovering economy, biden seems to be doing all he can to prevent or slow the recovery.
How so?
Note bidens failure to meet employment targets for the last 2 monthst.
Well, trump had the worse job loss since Herbert Hoover.
85 635CSi Bronzit

Pod
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 4247
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: usually in the barn, Kent, England.

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by Pod » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm

CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm
]
However, given the shape London's in, I can see you viewing those things as minor.


Why do you have to have a dig at London? It was in a pretty good state when I went up there for lunch and a few drinks last month :wink:

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Pod wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm
CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm
]
However, given the shape London's in, I can see you viewing those things as minor.


Why do you have to have a dig at London? It was in a pretty good state when I went up there for lunch and a few drinks last month :wink:
bit of a double standard eh.....And apparently not all londoner's fell the same

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Health/Wir ... x9_992.jpg

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:34 pm

CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm
Pod wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm
CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm
]
However, given the shape London's in, I can see you viewing those things as minor.


Why do you have to have a dig at London? It was in a pretty good state when I went up there for lunch and a few drinks last month :wink:
bit of a double standard eh.....And apparently not all londoner's feel the same about the ability to have a few drinks [-X

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Health/Wir ... x9_992.jpg

Pod
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 4247
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: usually in the barn, Kent, England.

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by Pod » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 pm

CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm
Pod wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm
CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:01 pm
]
However, given the shape London's in, I can see you viewing those things as minor.


Why do you have to have a dig at London? It was in a pretty good state when I went up there for lunch and a few drinks last month :wink:
bit of a double standard eh.....And apparently not all londoner's fell the same

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Health/Wir ... x9_992.jpg
How do you know that is a photograph taken in London?

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Pod wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 pm
CSGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:33 pm
Pod wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm




Why do you have to have a dig at London? It was in a pretty good state when I went up there for lunch and a few drinks last month :wink:
bit of a double standard eh.....And apparently not all londoner's fell the same

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Health/Wir ... x9_992.jpg
How do you know that is a photograph taken in London?
ABC said it was. Are you saying they lied?

Pod
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 4247
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: usually in the barn, Kent, England.

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by Pod » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 pm

[/quote]
ABC said it was. Are you saying they lied?
[/quote]

I doubt if any news organisation would let the whole truth get in the way of a good story :-?

Jlc
Bigcoupe 100 Post club
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:27 pm
Location: Atl

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by Jlc » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Pod wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 pm
ABC said it was. Are you saying they lied?
I doubt if any news organisation would let the whole truth get in the way of a good story :-?
This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.
85 635CSi Bronzit

CSGuy
Bigcoupe Contributor
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 am
Location: SoCal

Re: President Donald J Trump makes history...

Post by CSGuy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:48 pm

You two are starting to sound Deplorable :-P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests