More sixer photos from Brisbane meet

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Robertb

More sixer photos from Brisbane meet

Post by Robertb »

Hi again.. as i don't know how to post more than 4 photos i need to break the photos of our meet at Mt. Cootha into two posts!!
Attachments
IMG_4849.JPG
IMG_4849.JPG (333.1 KiB) Viewed 4713 times
IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4850.JPG (343.99 KiB) Viewed 4713 times
IMG_4851.JPG
IMG_4851.JPG (372.64 KiB) Viewed 4713 times
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: More sixer photos from Brisbane meet

Post by MrE »

Robertb wrote:Hi again.. as i don't know how to post more than 4 photos i need to break the photos of our meet at Mt. Cootha into two posts!!
Great stuff Robert, thanks for the pics. Great to see you had a good day with an excellent turnout of cars. The JPS certainly does look impressive.

If you're interested, I put up some info on the method I use (photobucket) to post multiple pics back here in this thread....
viewtopic.php?p=119091&highlight=photobucket#119091

Regards,
Ellis.
AusE24

Post by AusE24 »

Looks grey guys. Count me in for the next one please.

Regards

Greg
hoadie

Post by hoadie »

Great turnout Robert, who'd have thought there would be two events in Aus on the same day, both with turnouts of 10 cars each, and an impressive array of vehicles spanning two decades, body styles and configurations.

FYI it's not necessary to create a new thread each time you post - just reply to your original thread.
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

any interior shots, engine bay shots etc. You are posting to 6'er junkies here!

Great collection of cars by the way. Driving yesterday from Batemans Bay to Braidwood we had numerous cars give us the thumbs up! & I think Ellis picked up at Braidwood pub!