A festival of fests.

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Paul Humpage

A festival of fests.

Post by Paul Humpage »

I won't be doing much driving of the 6er for a fair while as i'm off overseas and then fixing up the rust so to keep myself keen i've bunged this together.

A lot of it is of course Ellis and myself as we have the best cars by a country mile but hopefully every one who's done a drive with us is in there somewhere. If not then hopefully the next one.

http://youtu.be/n3T-njnbnkQ

Regards
Paul
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Very very good Paul.

I especially liked the bits with my car and I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of the E24 6 Series landscape here in this wide brown land we call Straya.

You seem to have a million photos to choose from of these down under fests. By my reckoning we've had around 30 or so cruises/drives/fests over the last 5 years, so narrowing it down to only a million pics is pretty good going. Image

That music's not from down under though is it.
hoadie

Post by hoadie »

Good stuff! I like the photos that have me in 'em, including the ones where I'm driving your car. I accidentally clicked on Like on the YouTube page, sorry.

BTW, can you re-submit it with some Men at Work's Down Under, or Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree?
Serco

movie

Post by Serco »

Paul,
Congratulations! how good is this, I enjoyed every shot.
Team Serco has missed the past 6 months of runs due to our ongoing restoration of the HQ Monaro coupe, 80% finished.
But looking at these shots brings back so many memories of the friendship and the cool of the cruise in a shark.
Have a safe trip and again, brilliant effort.
Regards,
Team Serco
nagaro635

Post by nagaro635 »

Great Video Paul ! - I'm sure plenty of memories there- well done
John
Sydney
Australia

1988 BMW 635csi - 'Glamour Machine'
BMW E46 M3 (Manual)- 'A shot in the arm'
2003 Nissan Maxima- 'work aholic'
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

Glad you like it gents, somewhere i must have a cd full of other drives we've had as i reckon i'm still missing a few cars. Those that come on one drive and are never seen again.

The music is Ocker Kev and His VBs playing the tracks 'Strewth!' and 'Bonza Barbie Maaaaate!' so i don't know what you're on about regarding the music.

I tell you, iMovie on the Mac is a lot bloody easier than Movie maker on the PC.

Regards
Paul
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

Loved it mate. A great bit of work. I could watch these all day long.

Mayhaps we need to do a stationary BBQ without cars in the coming months. We can fire off the usual BS without needing a car on the road.

Josh
James B

Sharks in Australia

Post by James B »

Great compliation.....Some excellent shots.........Congratulations!!
gaspump

Post by gaspump »

Wow, thanks for sharing the video. You must have a lot of 6'ers down under, and a hole lot of fun with them all.
Alvchua

Post by Alvchua »

fantastic collection and thanks for sharing the video!