NSW & VIC Euro Meet (Eurocca event) 31March/1 April - Wa

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

ozbmw

NSW & VIC Euro Meet (Eurocca event) 31March/1 April - Wa

Post by ozbmw »

The proposed meet of Euro Car enthusiasts by Eurocca is now set for Wagga and the surrounding areas on the western side of the Kosciuszko National Park.

The dates are 31 March/1 April.

Full details are on:
http://forums.eurocca.net/showthread.ph ... -1st-April

The basics are: Meet Wagga on Saturday for dinner, breakfast in Wagga then cruise the surrounding mountains and end up in Albury from where its back home to wherever.

I am intending to drive to Wagga via Adaminaby, Kiandra, Talbingo and Tumut on Saturday (about 300klms from Jindabyne) .
Matt @ Snowy Mountains of Australia
http://bigcoupe.com/members/ozbmw
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

Well i arrive at Kingsford Smith from Heathrow at 5.40 a.m on the 1st. I will be pushing it to get to Wagga in time i fear so i will have to say thanks but sorry, no.

I bet you're all hungover to buggery , lol! :evil:
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

I reckon I'll be in on this, despite the ridiculous distances involved. The Tumbarumba route down to Albury is a road I of which I have fond memories. Of course last time I got to do it in an 850, an M635 and my filthy brown car.

Matt - it probably makes sense for me to meet up with you on the Saturday, so I'll keep in touch.

I can probably help out any Sydney drivers needing a waypoint in the National Capital too. E24s only of course.

-Ellis.
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

Unsure as to whether or not Rosie and I'll attend this one. Will keep it on the books though.