1981 633 csi, Parts Car

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Tazzarti

1981 633 csi, Parts Car

Post by Tazzarti »

Hi Everybody,

The rear suspension has finally pushed through the body on my old scrappy 633. It’s a 1981 (type 1) that was heavily modified sometime in the 80s or 90s. I’m looking to sell it for the good parts (see list below). Unfortunately because of my living situation I cannot part out the car. This means I am looking to see if anyone wants to come take the whole thing. It moves and is registered but is obviously not road safe. It is also stored in underground parking (has been outside for the last month due to construction). I also have a bunch of parts that I replaced that may or may not be OE and still functional, but replaced anyways.

Here is a link for some photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qXn1GXHeRRrNy2c9A

It may be hard to believe but this is closer to stock then when I bought it.

Here is a list of all the parts that are new (bought in the last 5 years and less than 1000Kms)
• OE radiator was recored
• Thermostat + housing
• Fan and clutch
• Ignition coil
• Most of the coolant tubes
• Refurbished injectors (GB Manufacturing 85213113)
• Clutch master and slave
• Stainless brake lines
• Calipers:
o Had them rebuild, they still work perfectly
o Fronts were repainted poorly, rears not painted at all

• St sway bars 52015
• Bilstein HD shocks
• Oem springs
• Billy Boat exhaust (cat back) + custom straight pipe from the headers (nothing fancy)
• Both fuel pumps
• Both rear axles
• Both rear bearings

I also have a bunch of other old parts that may or may not work such as a thermo time switch, a second computer, most of the ignition system, OE clogged injectors and more.

Please contact me for details and or send me an offer. Located in Hamilton Ontario Canada.

Thanks,
Thomas
Last edited by Tazzarti on Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pod
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: 1981 633 csi

Post by Pod »

Poor old car. I hope that you manage to sell, as there looks to be a great many good parts on it!
Tazzarti

Re: 1981 633 csi

Post by Tazzarti »

Hi Guys,

I hope bumping is allowed. I had one member PM me, but seems to have not logged in since. Now that covid restrictions are a bit less at the border I was hoping to open this sale back up. Id like to give this community the chance before I put it in a few more public places. I unfortunately will not have the storage space by the end of the year and really just want all the parts i bought to find a new car and not just be metal recycling.
I still cant really part out the car but if someone wanted to buy enough pieces for the right price i could maybe find a way.

Thanks,