Fs New blue tool kit cloths, euro stripes and spin on oil

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts for sale.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Fs New blue tool kit cloths, euro stripes and spin on oil

Post by bpoliakoff »

I have new blue tool kit cloths as original, and the factory valve adjusting tools also as original. $40 shipped for the cloth and $8 for the adjustment tool. Package deal of $45 shipped in the USA

I also have euro stripes which are NLA in red, white, black, and metallic silver. $10 extra for silver. These will also fit an E23 with an extra set for the rear doors at an additional cost of $20 and an E21. $130 shipped in the USA. Pictures shown are of Addam Smith's car in OZ with the stripes installed.

Also, I have spin on oil filter adapters in all three different configs. There may be a 10 day wait on these as I may have to make some more.. Shown is a pic of the parts I include. The adapter uses a FramPH8a filter or any othe filter for a 460" Ford. $130 shipped in the USA. Made to order so 10 day shipping time

I will ship world wide for appropriare postage.
I have been selling the above parts for several years and have 100% positive feedback on everything.
Attachments
Blue cloth.JPG
Blue cloth.JPG (95.33 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
small 3.jpg
small 3.jpg (38.57 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
small 2.jpg
small 2.jpg (28.34 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
filter parts.jpg
filter parts.jpg (56.96 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.