FCO Euro-Disappointed with service

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

87Shark

FCO Euro-Disappointed with service

Post by 87Shark »

Quick opinion here. On 10/2/21 I had ordered a fuel level sending unit from FCP euro, who said they had it in stock...Price 231.99. The order was then confirmed by them via e-mail. 3 days later, the order was cancelled (via e-mail) and money was refunded. Now, on 5/1/22 I receive an e-mail saying that they are back in stock.... NEW price? 283.49! Called to see if they would honor the original price and was told no. Worth a shot, but I felt disappointed with the service to a customer.
'87 L6, Arctic White
RossDinan6

Re: FCO Euro-Disappointed with service

Post by RossDinan6 »

I have used them for a while now and happy with them. It was seven months after all, welcome to fiat currency and shutting down the economy. I see price increases from most of the vendors in my business on a regular basis. I get quotes on every job these days. Trust me it ain't their fault.
Ross
'84 633 Dinan turbo
Sbeaud

Re: FCO Euro-Disappointed with service

Post by Sbeaud »

We're being hit with a double whammy of supply chain issues and inflation. As noted in some other threads front strut rods complete with bushings are impossible to find - they used to be everywhere. I bought rear self leveling shocks from the BMW dealer and between the order and delivery the price went up significantly, but they honored the quoted price. The delivery took a couple of months. I've had good luck with FCP Euro, but I've noticed as well their prices are jumping around. I ordered a Lemforder front stab bar link kit and they billed me more than was listed. It was less than a dollar, so I didn't make a stink. But I just noticed they're having a "kit" sale and the price is now 5 dollars less. I think it will be a while before things settle down.

Scott
1988 M6