Pacific Sharkfest 2020 is happening!!!

Pictures and talk about US fests and gatherings with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pacific Sharkfest 2020 is happening!!!

Post by GRNSHRK »

Well, not exactly, but I had to get you guys attention somehow :roll:

Thanks once again to Pat (ONEBADM) we have a day drive and lunch planned starting in, of course, Gilroy, my new home town :-"

Here's info from Pat, as he sent it to me:

"Meet Sat. Oct 3 rd @ 9:30 Am at Sharbucks in Gilroy Outlets off 101(7050 Camino Arroyo/ Hwy 152 East exit) next to Chuck e Cheese. Large parking lot to Gather. We will leave about (9:45-10 AM)

Head out on 101 to Hwy 156 east, then head into the Harlin Hills- the road winds around the hills then will drop us onto Hwy 25 heading south to Pinnacles National Park- East side. (where we take a restroom/soda break) the main road is closed into the park -open to hiking trails only. We will then head north on Hwy 25 to Holister where we turn west to San Juan Bautista for lunch at J&J Burgers. We can park on the main road- The Alameda, public restrooms and a city park with extra parking. J&J has outdoor seating or bring a chair or blanket to social distance at the park-eating your burger. After lunch, walk around San Juan, see the old mission or just head home. (San Juan/ Hwy 156 is only about 3 miles from 101) Note: J&J Burgers-have: All kinds of burgers, chicken burgers, fish & chips, shrimp basket, hot dogs, grill cheese, chili, salads, milk shakes. (J&J Burger is next to the park, the mission is one block up). I will have maps to give everyone at Starbucks. Please bring & wear masks.

Fill your gas tank. Gilroy Outlets Sharbucks at 152 East has a gas station on the corner"

Hope we get a nice turnout from the "greater" bay area members [-o<
:mrgreen:
Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black
Pasocb

Re: Pacific Sharkfest 2020 is happening!!!

Post by Pasocb »

Not a lot of notice.
We have six series projects spread all over the shop right now. Won't be our best showing.
However, we should be able to scrape up a couple series one cars and a series two car to join in on the fun.
1981 635 Hennarot
1980 635 Polaris (Project)
80euro Csi

Re: Pacific Sharkfest 2020 is happening!!!

Post by 80euro Csi »

Hi,
Happy to see you're on this side of the world. Just sent pic of my 80 to bigcoupe email. Hope it makes it.
Just semi retired and wanting to get with fellow 6er owners in the near future.

Neal
80euro Csi