Negative feedback for eBay seller jiten_ranchod

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

PTFunk

Negative feedback for eBay seller jiten_ranchod

Post by PTFunk »

Tried to buy a replica toolkit cloth from eBay seller jiten_ranchod (located in South Africa), but it didn't happen. First there were (understandable) shipping delays claimed due to COVID, but after giving the seller PLENTY of time (a few months!) after that, the cloth was still not shipped. The seller didn't respond to my inquiries, but finally did refund the purchase price when I opened a case with eBay. Caveat emptor!
"Sabine": '88 M6 Royalblau/Silber
SLS delete, Wizard Cooling radiator, BavAuto Strut bar, M-Technik steering wheel, Conforti chip, Bilstein B8s / H&R Lowering Springs, BBE stainless cat-back exhaust
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Negative feedback for eBay seller jiten_ranchod

Post by bpoliakoff »

Too bad you didn't come to me. I am the only one selling good repros. Have been for 10 years and nothing but happy customers
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.
clipper47

Post by clipper47 »

I have one of bpoliakoff's cloths and it is a quality repro. Highly recommend if you want one he is the go to person.
Dave
hornhospital
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hornhospital »

FYI, when you open a case with eBay or PayPal, THEY are the ones refunding the money, not the seller. Then eBay/PayPal go after the seller to recover the funds they paid you.
Ken Kanne
'84 633CSi "Sylvia"; '85 635CSi "Katja";'85 325e "Hazel Ann"; '95 M3 "Ashlyn"