Mini Shark Fest - San Diego

Pictures and talk about US fests and gatherings with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

MrsBee

Mini Shark Fest - San Diego

Post by MrsBee »

START OF THE GREAT AMERICAN RED SHARK ADVENTURE
SUNDAY, January 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Southwestern Yacht Club
2702 Qualtrough St, San Diego, CA
Roundel contributing writer Nikki Weed will be visiting San Diego to start her Great American Red Shark Adventure. We're sure you've heard about this but in case you haven't check out this link. http://roundel.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vrd13/i9/p26 You can also learn more about Nikki's trip at http://nikkiweed.wordpress.com/. To welcome Nikki to San Diego, The Club is sponsoring a Meet & Greet/Sharkfest at Southwestern Yacht Club.www.southwesternyc.org/

This invite is especially for all E24 owners as we will have a mini Sharkfest but all BMW Club members are encouraged to attend. There will be a special corral for E24's. Bring your BMW!

Nikki will be picking up her Red Shark (E24) that day and begin her adventure across the country. Let's give her a warm San Diego reception. Great photo ops with Nikki too! Other BMW car clubs are hosting events throughout Nikki's trip so let's step up to the plate and have a good turnout.

Limited space so Please RSVP to [email protected] no later than January 5. 2014. Include the number of guests and car type. There will be a special corral for E24's.

Also, you can buy a Great American Red Shark Adventure Polo shirt and/or hat.( Flyer attached) Email to RedSharkAdventure@MonogramsPlusSR and order yours today.

A Great memento for a great event. See you then!
Attachments
image002.jpg
image002.jpg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 8481 times
PTFunk

Post by PTFunk »

Will look into coming down from SB to be there. Have to check w/ my Social Coordinator that we're not committed to anything for anything that weekend (besides the loonie bin, of course).
"Sabine": '88 M6 Royalblau/Silber
SLS delete, Wizard Cooling radiator, BavAuto Strut bar, M-Technik steering wheel, Conforti chip, Bilstein B8s / H&R Lowering Springs, BBE stainless cat-back exhaust
MrsBee

Post by MrsBee »

It seems like there will be a pretty decent turn out at the Yacht Club on Saturday. For those of you that aren't going to make it, I'll be bumming around the west coast all week (next week). Just get in touch!

Will Saturday EVER get here!
Da_Hose
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Da_Hose »

I will be there in spirit, Nikki.

Jose
1987 M6 - My dream car